Sunday, 22 February 2009

To be continued...

So it turns out that I have found a job that has stopped even me from continuing to do all the things I usually do. Usually on an unstoppable mission to make life the more important part of the work/life balance, I have ended up on something that seems to have made work my entire life, and I actually don't seem to mind.

Well, not quite. I still managed to go out rock n roll dancing (yes, literally) on Saturday night, for a short intense reminder of life before the Age of Stupid took over. It felt good. But mainly I'm happy to move on to a different phase of life and taking a more long term approach to the balance.

This is really just a roundabout way of explaining why I haven't had time to blog. If there was a way of uploading thoughts to this blog whilst cycling, it would be full of all kinds of things, (well mainly a lot of rants about the lack of cycle lanes and inconsiderate drivers) but by the time I get home the last thing I want to do is turn on this computer again.

So, we'll see. Maybe this will become Sunday evening musings only. Maybe I'll just have to keep it short and sweet. But I will try and continue in some form or another, because now that I've made myself come back here, the calm concentration of writing is surprisingly relaxing. Back to trying to control the ever expanding and more urgent to-do lists tomorrow...

2 comments:

Andrew Fensom said...

Yep, rock and roll dancing was a good send off for you!

Anonymous said...

look forward to more blogs whenever you find the time.....